Monday, July 10, 2006

Initial thoughts

This is my first, and probably only, venture into the world of 'ether' diaries. My full time employment is in Medical Research and not, as many believe, as a full-time member of the British Trust for Ornithology. My role as the Regional Representative is purely voluntary, my survey work I undertake as a volunteer and my ringing is done in what is left of my free-time.
I take my role reasonably seriously - following the line that if you're going to do something do it well or not at all. Thus I am also a member of the BTO Regional Network Committee and the BTO Atlas Working Group for the new 2007-11 Atlas.

My hopes for this blog is to use it as a vehicle to keep all those interested in the BTO in Merseyside up to date with what I, the BTO, and other birding organisations are up to in Merseyside (and maybe bits of Cheshire where I ring).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home