Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mersey Cruises

Hosted by members of the 'dark side', 207 members of the public (all now recruited to the million member waymark if they weren't already) spent several happy hours cruising the waves in order to find as many larus spp as possible - including all those ones that have yet to be split! The weather turned out nice for them and I'm sure, in the fullness of time, they'll tell us what they saw.
Another trip is planned for today and, I think, another later in the year.


Shown here are the 'dark side', otherwise known as Team Snowdrop (do ask - I had too).

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

The dark side we are not, much to learn, you have. Yes, hmmm.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous jim said...

Wow! I could never imagine how it feels to be on Mersey Cruise. I really think it would be awesome being there.


Jim

- - - - - - -
http://www.1explore.com
Your life deserves a place like this.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home